Thursday, November 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!

Happy birthday to my very beautiful mum!! Wishing you a terrific day, know that you will cause you are at the beach!!!! Half your luck!! Won't tell you how old she is...she may not like it...lol!!


Thought I would quickly share a LO I did over at Bons for the November room of the month. Yes I did a pink LO for a boy!!! Actually have done a few pink LO's in the last few weeks. Will share some more later. I am loving machine stitching at the moment. Having fun playing around on my sewing machine.


Big day today and I have lots of scrapping to do, so better keep going.
Be back later with more.
Love
Melinda xx

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your Mum Melinda.
    LOVE that LO.
    Have a good day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS LO! Just love all the patterns. Happy B'day to your Mum too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melinda,

    Stumbled across your Blog today. I love it, it is great. And your work is fantastic. I will be an avid follower that's for sure. Neat to see your photos also. The boys have sure grown!! Will catch up with you in a few weeks.

    Love
    A. Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your mum Min...stunning LO!

    ReplyDelete