Monday, November 2, 2009

Its November already!!

WOW!! The beginning of another month! Even tho it means the year is flying by, it also means new monthly challenges and new kits at Bons which I LOVE!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Mine was great, even tho Brad was still away, my younger sister came on Saturday afternoon to stay the night which was lovely and the boys really enjoyed her company as well. Always good to catch up with my beautiful sisters! Brad did end up coming home on Sunday night so we were all excited to see him. So now he has today and tomorrow off work which is fantastic....although he wasn't real impressed with the jobs I had lined up for him....

Well I have been churning out some LO's recently doing another 3 last week which meant I completed all the Oct challenges at Bon's. I had fun doing these so I thought I would share a few.

This one is the Room of the Month challenge (ROTM). I love them as it makes you think more latterly about the room and not only about the colours.

Using up a bit more of Bon's fantastic October Boy Kit. Great value for money.

A sketch challenge.


Look what I have coming in the next few days hopefully. This is a sneak of the November Boy kit. Doesn't it look delish?!!! Can't wait for my pizza box!!


Anyway, I better go and clean up the kitchen and get the boys organised and ready for bed.

Hope everyone has a very enjoyable and scrappy week.

Take care
Melinda xx

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your LO's they rock!!
    And I cant wait for my pizza box too.
    So glad Brad is home, bet you all missed hime heaps.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all of those pages, they are devine!

    glad to hear you're getting some time with brad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi min.....Love your LO's..... I thought I would pop in for a visit.... Love your background too!!! Catch you at Bon's..LOL

    ReplyDelete