Thursday, November 4, 2010

It feels good...

to have scrapped again!!!! I really struggled last month to feel inspired about anything...not sure why, I know I had a lot going on...maybe that was the reason I couldn't feel settled or like anything I did. Anyway, this week I thought I would have a huge clean up, print out new photos and start again...

The Write Now challenge at Bons this month was to write a thank you letter to someone. It had to include the following as extra criteria.

* Rolled edges
* Hearts
* At least 2 types of alphas.

Here is my LO.....




The background paper is Fancy Pants, throw in some music paper, bit of BG scraps, masking tape, Echo Park heart stickers, Jenny Bowlin Buttons, string, Scrap Metal and my fav thing to do...stitching... and there you have it!!!
Well I am sooo excited because tomorrow Brad has the day off and we are heading to Rocky for a long weekend to do some shopping....do you know how long its been since I have seen some decent shops!!!!!......way too long!!!!!
So I will be back Monday with some more scrappy shares!
Love
Min xo

11 comments:

  1. oh wow min... i LOVE this - great design elements, and i know what you mean about the whole inspiration thing... really hearin ya sista! ...and my dh has the day off tomorrow too... and we are going to Mackay shopping! woohoo :)) oh, and i left a little surprise for you over at my place! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH Min just loving this LO, especially the rolled and stitched embellie... and I love the little splashes of red... gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this Min! Enjoy your time shopping - I love it when we get to decent shops too!! Have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those paper bursts are awesome! I love the whole look of the LO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just sensational. I love the colours, the papers and the 'torn, stitched openings' are FANTASTIC.
    Enjoy the shopping, don't spend too much.....not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page you have created Melinda.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous layout Min! I love the buttons, the strips of paper and the overall design is fabulous.
    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that layout is just stunning, Min!!! Love the way you have stitched and rolled the papers. Have a fabulous time shopping :) Take care, Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely stunningly beautiful love it!! love it !!!very creative . hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just fab layouts Min great job.Take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wowsers Min...just love this layout, just had to grab my DD and show her too. :)

    ReplyDelete