Thursday, October 27, 2011

Colour Combos Galore News...

Hello everyone,

Just thought I should let you all know that as from today I have stepped down from my position on the Design Team for Colour Combo's Galore.

Its nearly been 1 month since we have heard from the Janet, the owner/operator of the Colour Combos Galore site....yep DT members have not heard a thing....so its time I move on. 

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful support during my time on the Design Team.  Your words of encouragement were greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed each challenge that was thrown at us and I really hope CCG can start up again sometime in the future.

xx

9 comments:

  1. Thats a bummer! Was wondering whats going on there! Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame! It sucks when there's no communication like that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can people behave like that?????? Anyway...
    Hugsssss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Min! It's a shame isn't it? Oh well! (Hugs!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I agree sometimes it is time to move on .. sad about CCG as it was a great site but life is forever moving and changing ..... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Min for visiting my blog and leaving such beautiful comments. My friend is so very brave and positive - she is amazing. Hope your week is going great. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry to hear that hun - I don't understand why that has to happen??
    Hugs babe
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's Such a shame that you have stepped down!!!
    But what can you do when there is no communication..........
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sure was a wonderful community but you've made a good decision, it was time to move on. On to new adventures darling and you certainly have proved that there are so many new pages to turn out there! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete