Thursday, February 19, 2015

Blue Fern Studios - Love Story Collection



Hi everyone,

 I wanted to share with you all my very 1st project I created using the new Love Story Paper Collection for Blue Fern Studios.

Here is the new collection again...simply gorgeous!



This is what I created....


"Forever"

Oh my heart aches when I see this photo...we had some professional photos done with Luca was born (which is nearly 17 months ago) and I am only just scrapping my first one! Oh we were so so happy when this was captured...our hearts were overflowing with love.


I went with the softer side of using this paper range adding my own touches of pink and yellow with a burst of teal.  




Products Used:
Love Story - The Grand Ball
Love Story - Calling Cards
Forever Stamp
Love Story: Stamp 1
Love Story: Stamp 2
Bohemien Flowers Chipboard
Eclectic Hearts


See you next time :)
Hugs xo



1 comment:

  1. Oh min this is so beautiful.. the love in the photo is spread all over the layout.. love the softness of it.. really love this..

    ReplyDelete