Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am so lucky...

to have sisters who are my best friends!! I seriously don't know what I would do without them. This week at Bon's CC, Bon set us a colour challenge of blue, teal, red, black and white only with photo/s of a friends/s and some meaningful journelling. So I hummed and arhed over what photo to do and finally settled on scraping a photo of my beautiful sisters. The photo was taken ages ago, I think I was pregnant with one of the boys but I always liked it. Even tho its not a great photo, it had a lot of meaning to me. We plan this christmas to get a whole heap of family photos. Anyways, here it is...



The sketch challenge at Bon's CC was awesome and this is what I came up with. We had to use fabric, dots and checks. Loved this one, it totally got me out of my comfort zone.




Well Round 4 is up for the "win a 3 month kit subscription". I love it!! This time we have to make our own mask, use a punch & knot something ie ribbon etc. PLUS we have to do at least one of the December monthly challenges all due by the 6th December. So I better get cracking. Still have a few November challenges I would like to get finished.


Stay tuned I have two challenges on the go and hopefully will have them finished in the next day or so.


Keep smiling :-)
Love Melinda xx




1 comment:

  1. Lovely LO's Melinda, just love that pic of the boys. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete