Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What a night!!!!!!!!

Yep had a fantastic cybercrop night over at Bons. I had been feeling a little blah all day and talking to the girls and seeing the challenges made my night (even tho I didn't win bingo!! haha!!). In fact I couldn't wind down for a looooong time afterwards, lying in bed thinking of all I had to so, photos to organise, papers I wanted to use, colours, designs all going over in my head....a little annoying when I know I should be asleep as the boys wake early. Does this happen to you??


Anyway, your not going to believe but the ever gorgeous Charm from Bons chose one of MY layouts to scraplift. You can imagine how surprised I was to see it. Its this one.


Its funny but when I finished this one, I wasn't entirely happy with it. Just didn't turn out how I imagined. I guess it goes to show that everyone's LO's have things that appeal to different people. Charm did an amazing job in scraplifting it too. Go over to Bons and check it out. Oh some extra criteria required for this one is to use Brads and a Diecut as a stencil. I am looking forward to doing this one.

Bon has set a fantastic colour challenge. Colours this time are blue, teal, red, black and white and needs to be a LO of a friend or friends with meaningful journalling. Can't wait to try this one.!

Skye has given us a sketch which looks awesome BUT extra criteria is fabric and polka dots and checks together!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First of all I thought, what the!! but after I had a look in my stash, I think I have something that will work.

PLUS the fabulous and beautiful Felicty has a photography challenge running all week. Yesterday it was to take a photo from our kitchen window, and today it is "today I am....." should be lots of fun. And there is a blog hop too.

So there is loads for me to do. I have to have a least one of these completed by Sunday for the "win a kit" competition, but I hopefully want to get them all done.

Anyway best keep going and get a few things done. The day is going to be a hot one again.!!!

Take care and keep smiling :-)

Love and hugs
Melinda xx

3 comments:

  1. I love that LO!! I cant wait to lift it myself. :)
    Its great our just a little company can lift you, it sure does to me.
    Yes, I cant sleep sometimes because of everything going on in my head too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO!!! The rolled corner looks fantastic! Wow, your CC's sound like a LOT of fun. Hey, I might just have to lift that LO now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is fantastic! not surprised Charm picked yours! well done!

    ReplyDelete