Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hello everyone,

Its been a busy last few days with challenges and games being played daily over at Bons. I have soooo much to do, that its making my head spin...hahaha... but at least I am getting some LO's done.

This layout was using the yummy January Boy Kit from Bon's shop. I still have plenty left over so hopefully I will get to use some of it again soon.

This LO was done as part of the GAME ON 2 challenges that are taking place at the moment at Bons. Skye gave us a BLUE challenge but it had to be of a male (not our sons) and include some hand stitching. I have done this LO of my gorgeous but not so little anymore nephew. He is my sisters little boy and has just started Prep last week and loving it....where does the time go!! I am giving her this LO for her album, hence why its called My Little Man. Just loved how this one came together, I am finding I am always reaching for paint these days...such a cheap but very effective way to jazz up a LO.


Well its been raining here off and on since the beginning of the weekend & quite windy, the boys are getting a bit house bound, but do love playing on the wet grass and in the mud!!!! I am getting sick of washing hanging around the house...but its good to see the grass greening up again.

Hope you are all having a great week, will be back with more LO's to share soon.

Love
Melinda xx

4 comments:

  1. OH MY... THEY ARE STUNNING... LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. make sure you sub BOTH of them :)
    You've inspired me to get off here and scrap. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, I love how two similar laying out can look so different! adore the paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on ya, Melinda. The paint looks GREAT! Cheers, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts Melinda! I love what you've done with the black and white photo in the first layout. The paint looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete