Monday, May 31, 2010

ahhhh....

its the last day of another month and I am not sure I achieved everything I wanted to but I am happy with what I did.
Just popping up the last of the LO's I did for the CC at Bons a couple of weeks ago. It was a scraplift challenge and we had to scraplift the fabulous Sandie Mallon who is leaving Bon's DT. We also had to include a B&W photo, buttons and something red. Here was my take.

Not much happening on the scrap front at the moment. We had a busy weekend away and now there is all things things that happen when you get home like washing and unpacking etc etc. Tomorrow is a new month with new challenges and I am sure after having a week off of scrapping I will feel very inspired!!!

Till then, take care and have a great week!

Love
Min xo

7 comments:

  1. A lovely LO Melinda, love the touch of red, it really stands out! Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Min fab layout.Take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! cant wait for the new month too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Min, Love your take on this layout. Like the black and white photo idea. Keep creating. Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the little touch of red in your LO, Min - gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really stunning, Min!!! You are on fire lately!!! You've won at almost every challenge blog I've looked at this week! Well done!!! :D

    ReplyDelete