Friday, May 14, 2010

Memories

Hello everyone,

Just a couple to share today...

My boys are just growing up so super fast, right before my eyes, sometimes I wish I could hit the pause button...I have just been enjoying lately trying to capture the "everyday" moments that we can so easily let slip by.

The May Write Now challenge at Bons was to journal about being thankful for someone or someones in our life, use a raw piece of chipboard and a diecut. Just loved this photo of my sister and the boys. They love it when she comes and plays the piano! The journaling is in my words but I asked Riley what he loved about Aunty Leonie and he listed a few things for me. So cute!!

A LO using the May boy kit from Bons. Such a yummy kit, I can't wait to use more.



Have a great weekend !!

Love

Min xo

5 comments:

  1. WOW love that LO of your sister, you have scrapped it SUPERLY!!!(is that word, haha)

    have a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts! Love that top layout with the music notes as the background, and the photo in that second layout is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages Melinda :-) Looks like another great kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both neautiul Mel but love the top one.TAke care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot woo!!! Another one out for pub!! You are on a roll :-) ... love the latest pages too ... the yellow is lovely!

    ReplyDelete