Friday, July 23, 2010

CC Challenges

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Hope you have all had a great week! Mine has certainly been a busy one, but its one week closer till I see Brad and one week closer till I move!!! I can't wait!!

Anyway, here are the 3 challenges I worked on the other day. All are for Bon's CC which is still happening until Tuesday next week.

Scraplift challenge with extra criteria...paint technique (I love this) and we had to chose 3 elements from Mal's LO to lift. I have lots but I love the tearing and stapling, tab on the side and part of the title on the photo.

Sketch challenge from Charm. We had to a LO which is was a not a 12 x 12! I have never done anything other than a 12 x 12 and I can honestly say I LOVED doing something different!! This size is a 12 x 8 (roughly). They are so quick and easy, I can see myself doing more of them. Extra criteria was use "&" in the title, circles or spots (but not dotty paper) & a tab.

Bon's fabulous colour challenge. Black, white, red & cream. Extra criteria use this saying...."this day. this moment. this life. this story", more than 1 flower and finger painting and something going off the page. I used a tab.


Well I best get some jobs done. Have a great weekend!
Love
Min xo

2 comments:

  1. My, you certainly have been busy!! Looks like fun 'busy' tho :-). More gorgeous pages, my fav is the last one - just love that pic and the finger painting looks great! Hope you have a good weekend ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there all outstanding LO's Miss Min :)
    ooooh, not long now till the move.. just a wee bit excited :)
    x

    ReplyDelete