Monday, September 20, 2010

Remember

The Write Now challenge at Bons this month was to go back 12 months and scrap a photo, and journal about it. I have always wanted to scrap a photo of Riley and his dummy. Coincidentally this photo was taken in September last year and its my last photo of Riley and his dummy and it was only a few weeks after this, that he gave it up.

Extra criteria was two use 2 dates (date of photo and date of journalling), paint something (painted chipboard) and a stamped title or quote. I incorporated the quote as my title.


Using a yummy Purple Pumkin button too!

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments. Hope you all have a great week!
Love
Min xo

8 comments:

  1. awww. that journalling is sweet :) I love that page.. such a vut piccie of Riley :)
    You have a good week too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo lovely Melinda, just want to give him a big hug!! LOL Love the little cluster and I just ADORE that butterfly punch. I think I need one!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the story behind this - I really must do the same thing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and photo Min. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sweet the last picture of the dummy in use. I adore this layout and love that little stripe button tucked in there. Keep you work coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so gorgeous. I too had a dummy lover but unfortunately he turned into a thumb sucker and 8 years later he has a plate to correct his teeth, so thankfully for you Riley didnt take up that habit. I love your ribbon above the photo and how you use the 'upside down scallopy thing' on your LOs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling! beautiful soft colour scheme and love teh cluster!!

    ReplyDelete