Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stuck Sketches?!

Hi everyone,

I have been busy scrapping this week, hence my lack of blogging...some I can't share yet but I can share my LO's I did for Stuck Sketches?! 1st and 15th January.

Here they are:

January 1st Sketch:


My take (just flipped it, from one side to the other) - using a gorgeous diecut from My Little Shoebox.  Does it look a bit girly...oh well I love it!


See those little butterflies...they came with the pack I won from "little bits of pretties"

January 15th Sketch:

My take - using another gorgeous diecut from Jenni Bowlin!


And some more of those little cute butterflies....

On talking about "little bits of pretties"....let me show you the gorgeous little pack I received from Lea! Lots of little bits of everything! Thanks Lea!

Hope you are all having a great day!
xo

10 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous pages! ADORE the diecuts!!! Don't think they look too girly, they are perfect :-) Love the little butterflies :-) and wow, what a lot of yummy goodies ... enjoy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin your takes, those die cuts look fabulous, not too girly at all I think!lovin all the layering as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LOs Min! Especially love the one using MLS - one of my most fave manufacturers! :-) Enjoy your little pretties too, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super dupa pages. I love that die cut you have used on the first page and the 2nd page I have that die cut sitting, because, well.. I really dont know how to use it, but you have inspired me YET again :)))
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving both your LO's Min!! The diecut papers look fabulous.. they're not always easy to use!! OOOH love that pack of pretties... so yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabbo. Love them both. The yellow from the slide in the first and the yellow from the sun in the second just pop. Great embellies and the twine looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! A couple of yummy-looking LOs there - love them. Such simple designs yet totally delicious. Love the colour mixes too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome layouts!I love the first one,and i dont think it is too girly also!great details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Melinda, thankyou so much for the lovely blog post, glad to be back on board again, I am so lucky to have you to motivate me because that is just what you have done, wow I love these layouts and yes the butterflies are gorgeous and what you did with that JB diecut paper is just stunning. Hope you and your family is well. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Lo's Melinda!
    (Thanks for you message on my blog)

    ReplyDelete