Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June KIU Challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to another month of wonderful scrappy challenges! Being the first day of winter here in Australia the weather sure is COLD!! Its cold enough here in Central Queensland with a sneaky breeze (beautiful in the sun tho), so I would hate to know how cold it is down south!

Anyway, sadly this is my last month on the KIU Creative Team.  I have been on the team for a whole 12 months and have totally enjoyed every moment.  Some of my favourite pages have been because of the awesome challenges that we were given.  If you haven't tried any of them, you must give this months challenge a go.

JUNE CHALLENGE

This month your challenge is to create a layout on KRAFT/KRAFT PATTERNED PAPER using a "TIME LINE."



You will need to use a minimum of 3 photos (any size) and journaling, telling the story of what your "time line" is about.


This could be a collection of photos of your child playing a sport, dancing, or a school carnival, it could be a layout documenting certain events in your life, when you had children, bought houses, what you do in a day or month...


Inspiration can be drawn from anywhere as long as your time line is in chronological order, ie from start to finish...

Your entry must be linked to this post no later than 11.59 June 30th


My sample page....

In a flash...


The bright orange doiley comes from PURPLE PUMPKIN.....


And so does this gorgeous button and blue doiley... :))))


Can't wait to see your entry :))
xx

11 comments:

  1. love it Mel. That PP button on there looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Min I just ADORE looking at your LO's.. so many beautiful embellies, textures and techniques.. absolutely divine!! Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page! What a fab challenge - will give this one a go I hope :-) love the rolled corner :-)
    Hope you are having a great week :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Melinda, I am amazed at your incredible creative talent! I always love what you did, including this, OMGosh it's SO gorgeous!! Loving the mistings and film strip! Have a great cold Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy yummy colors and textures and bits and pieces. Love how you did the pics. What a fab idea to capture it all on one LO. Fab work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is a stunner of a layout, I can so relate to your time line, where on earth does the time go, just flies. You hear it but until you can see the growth in your child you just cannot describe it, I love this. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh Love this LO Melinda, I know what you mean about time going by in a flash! My little man turned 2 last week and it sure has gone quick!

    Love the colors you have used and all those Purple Pumpkin embellishments are sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea with the timeline & love the photostrip you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Super awesome Min!! I love everything about this layout. Your attention to detail is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!!!!This a great page...I love all the details Melinda...sucg a gorgeus work!!!!!
    I love the photostrip!!!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Stunning! That photo strip looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete