Saturday, September 3, 2011

Exciting News!!!!!

Hello everyone,

I have been dying to tell you all my VERY exciting news!!!! It is now official that I am one of the very fortunate ladies who has been picked out of hundreds of applications to be part of the Design team for....


YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I am still pinching myself that I made the team and got quite giddy with excitement when the announcement was made last night....It made it more real on Thursday when I just about fell over when 2 huge boxes of product turned up...now the fun starts!

It has always been one of my little scrappy goals...being on a DT for a manufacture.  Manorhouse Creations an Australian Flower manufacturer,along with being the Australian distributor of The ScrapCake.

Congratulations to all the other wonderful ladies!!!! It is such an honour to be part of this team and I am looking forward to where this will take me on my creative journey!  Lets hope I can be of somewhat inspiring to you all!

Now I best go an unpack! I have just arrived home from and little bit of retail therapy.  We left very early Friday morning and headed to Rockhampton.....oh it was good to see the shops again!

Take care and hope you are all having a great weekend!
xx

25 comments:

  1. Woot woot. Congrats Min. I can only imagine how beautiful that package was and just how spectacular your pages will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Min I know just how you feel.
    So thrilled to be on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh how fantastic and sooooooooooooo well deserved ...your style is divine and you will be a great credit to the team ... congrats to you !!!
    extra big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoooooooooHoooooooo MIN!!
    But you do create ABSOLUTELY Stunning Creations...... Congrats!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Min! That's such exciting news and so well deserved. Bet those packages are just gorgeous. Have fun creating!!! Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew they would pick you HUGE CONGRATS Min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS Min!!!!!! So happy for you and I can't wait to see your Manorhouse Creations. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous news Min!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see what gorgeous pages you create :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yahooo! wtg min! so happy for you hon - I know you'll be an amazing inspiration for us all... and gotta love a good old country shopping sabatical. I so feel your joy! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your excitement! Its fabulous and I have no doubts at all that you will inspire us incredibly this year. Fantastic to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cool is that! Well done Min and a big congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats again Min! So well deserved as your work is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great news Min - your work is always stunning so I cannot wait to see what you create for this new DT - well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woooooohoooooooo.....Congrats Melinda, what awsome news!!!!!! Can't wait to see your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo!
    Well done Min - but it is so well deserved, your creations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Melinda. I look forward to getting to know you more on the DT for MHC. Congrats to you! xL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Сongrats on making the team! I´m so looking forward to work with you!!! Your work is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW WEE a big woot woot for you!!!!
    not surprised thou as you are one spectacular scrapper!!!!!
    WELL DONE you sure do deserve it
    Take care now
    TONI
    XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Huge congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your DT position for Manor House Creations...so incredibly exciting! You are so amazingly talented and you are going to rock the team.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOO HOO huge congrats Min.. so excited for you and I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations. :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Huge congrats Min! You will rock this team with your wonderful creations!:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats!
    I love your work, and I´m looking forward to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome news Min!!! & so well deserved :-) You are the perfect person to showcase their gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woot Woot!! Anyone that didn't choose you would have rocks in their head!!

    ReplyDelete