Just quickly popping up a few projects.
First one is an altered jar I did for Manor House Creations to which I also did a tutorial (see blog if you are interested).
I am in love with glass jars at the moment...seeing all different kinds of jars on Pinterest and how gorgeous they look as unique decorative pieces for the home. So using some different Shimmerz products, Manor House Creations flowers, Dusty Attic chipboard and some chain I created this....
It’s that time….we can’t believe nearly 12 months has passed so quickly, but its time to put out the call for our next amazing Design Team for 2012-2013.
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
* * *
1. Punctuality and commitment are very important to us, so please make sure you have the time and energy to give if you would like to apply for a position on our team. You will be asked to complete 3-4 projects per month plus 1 blog post per month.
2. We would love to see our flowers used in your application, if you have access to them.
3. Please send your application with the subject line: (Your name) – DT call 2012 application
4. Please don’t send large files (500kb is the maximum).
5. This call is open to local and international applicants, and we are looking for some new talent out there – so don’t forget to apply by midnight, June 30th.
6. We will not be sending out replies to applications, however you may wish to confirm that we have received your application.
* * *
Successful applicants will be contacted by August 14th, 2012.
If you love using flowers on your projects, I encourage you all to apply...you never know who they are looking for and they are amazing people to work for. GO ON, DO IT!!
This month its all about METAL....see full challenge details HERE on the blog.
And seeing as tho I have been seeing so much Finn inspiration lately since her visit to Australia...I couldn't help but get my "Finn" on and create this layout....I must say, I had no clue what I was doing, I just went for it!! And it turned out so much better than I imagined. Thanks to everyone for their inspiration..!!
Unique... I am actually using some of Finn's papers from 7 Dots...had them for a while now but only finally having the courage to use them!! There are so many different products used on this layout, I am not going to list them all but my METAL is the round metal washers that my DH loves to leave lying around the place....I now have a heap in my scrap area!!
And to finish off this post...so sorry this has turned out to be a long one...
Riley had his 1st Sports Day yesterday and Brad and I had such a huge proud Daddy and Mummy moment. Riley came first in his race!!! He listened to his Daddy, kept his eyes on the finished line and ran like the wind! The rest of the day was made up of fun activities, ball games and relay races..he had a great day and it was so fun to watch!
(He is the one in the red shirt)
And this little boy watched and cheered like a little trouper...it was great to be out and watching the big kids!..
Okay busy weekend here...I have organised to catch up with a lot of friends this weekend...having them over for meals, so I best keep going and get the weekend started and organised.
Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend :))