The same techniques were used for the Vintage Bird, although he got a little extra sparkle and I added some glitter to his tail :)
I chose to keep using the same techniques for all 3 pieces of chipboard so they would all blend in. But in this case with the Floral Branch, I only applied everything VERY lightly as I wanted the detail of the flowers to still be visible. I added some Liquid Pearl in the centre of the flower for added detail.
I got a little inky and messy creating this layout and it felt so good :) using one of MHC new vines which I chopped in half and added one piece to the bottom of the photo and other to the top to create a visual flow. This flower cluster is made of up some new release flowers as well as some from previous releases. I love how all the different styles and texture of the flowers go together. Everything got a little going over with a paint brush and some gesso for a shabby feel!