Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Inspiration using EP Everyday Eclectic

Hi there scrappy peeps :)

I thought today that I would share with you some layouts I created ummmm....AGES ago using the EP Everyday Eclectic papers.  I can't believe I haven't share them with you.  Anyway, somewhere in the time, my style probably has slightly changed a little but all the same I wanted to post them here anyway.

The layout below was a "just because" page and I actually followed a fun sketch at ScrapFriends for this one. Kinda like the triangle thing happening here!



"Fun"


Love how the Shimmerz adhered to the Hambly transparency. Some cool Rainbow Splendour Chevron strips here as well.



 
 
This layout I actually created for Manor House Creations back in March....yes told you it was ages a go!! Love the mix of colours here.
 
"Adore"
 
 
 




Okay that's all for me today
Till next time
Hugs
Min xo

 

6 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous!!! I love love love the colors and loving the triangles on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning pages!! I just LOVe the triangles AND .. the Rainbow Splendour!!! yay!! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the layered triangles in that first one really rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always, just love what you have done with this range xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Min! These are beautiful, they may have been created a while ago but they are still your style.. lots of layers, lots of details to love, and you take care of your self, I hope things are going well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my these are amazing! Love all the dimension on the first one. Wonderful details and design in the second one. You did great things with that collection.:)

    ReplyDelete