Monday, March 3, 2014

Flying Unicorn March KOM - Part 1


Hi everyone,

Well its another new month so another new kit is available at Flying Unicorn.  This month its pack full of  gorgeous papers from the Authentique– Classic Elegant Collection.  Authentique is a paper range that I am not too familiar with but I must say I love the quality of the papers. Anyway this paper range has my favourite colour amongst it and looks so striking against the black.

"Best Day Ever"


The beautiful Petaloo blue and black flowers were just stunning in this kit and matched in perfectly.



Sigh...the peacock chipboard in the kit was a real winner! And I couldn't believe it when the kit also came with some gorgeous aqua blue feathers...I knew right away what I was going to do with them both...give my little peacock a feathery tail :)))



I have altered the peacock and feathers also with some Silks Acrylic Glaze...love that stuff!


And my big boy turned 7 yesterday and it was an all weekend birthday party...lol!! He had a fun little lego party with his friends..
Happy Birthday my gorgeous little man...love you so much xxx


And how could I resist in not sharing this photo of my 3 little men...



I will be back soon with some more of my DT work using this gorgeous kit.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs xo

8 comments:

  1. I noticed that gorgeous photo when I opened up your blog.. how beautiful of your 3 boys! so very sweet! and your layout is stunning, love those colors together, love the feathers and all the wonderful details.. gorgeous layout too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Love the colors and the peacock looks awasome! Happy birthday to your oldest - gorgeous pictures!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous layout...love the colours, layers & the textures! Happy birthday to your boy...such gorgeous photos of them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Min! Love those colours too :) Such a sweet picture of the boys together..........then your two photo's down the bottom are gorgeous also!!!! Wow! Can't believe our boys are 7 this week....where is the time going, they will be teenagers before we know it! How fun, a lego party.....we are skipping the party this year, Cooper has requested we go out for dinner instead with the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that is a super gorgeous page - so love the colours and the great details you add. You have sweet boys too - great pictures :) Enjoy them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I can't believe your little man is getting so big already Min! What a stunning photo of the 3 of them. Love all your latest layouts too... so much creativity and inspiration. :) xx

    ReplyDelete