Friday, October 31, 2014

Show Us Your Stuff - October Challenge...


Hi everyone,

I had a chance to play the other weekend with a fun sketch at an Australian challenge site called Show Us Your Stuff.  Included with the sketch you must use at least 1 handmade item on your project.  

It has to been ages and I mean ages since I have played along with this challenge blog or any challenges for that matter.  Was wonderful to break out some new papers and be free :))

Here is the sketch....love that big triangle (kind of what drew me..lol)



I flipped it and made it my own!

"1 month"


Oh I had loads of fun with this layout.  Stunning new papers from Websters teamed with new Prima flowers and cute chipboard pieces.


Found a lone little feather in my drawer so I couldn't resist misting it and adding it to my layout.


My handmade item is the cute little deer flair button from Delish Scraps and a bow as well.



Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful and creative weekend :)
Hugs
Min xo

6 comments:

  1. This looks so gorgeous Min! Love how you use teal.. so pretty..Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your detail, fab take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much Min! The layers, the colours, the embellishments...great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL page!! Loving all the layers and there's just so much to look at!! I'm glad you liked my sketch, you have done a wonderful job making it your own :) thanks for joining in at SUYS this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love what you've done with this sketch! Those papers are lovely & your details...gorgeous :) Thanks for playing along this month over @ SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!!! This is soooo gorgeous!! So many little bits to look at, and that flower cluster is to die for (wish i could do them like that!)!! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!! :)

    ReplyDelete