Thursday, December 3, 2015

Blue Fern Studios December Sketch



Hi everyone,

I can't believe its December already...my favourite but busiest time of the year! 

Just quickly popping by this morning to share with you the December sketch for Blue Fern Studios.

How cute and whimsical is this sketch.  But as usual you don't have to use holiday theme chipboard or papers to participate. Its purely for inspiration.



My layout...

I decided to sort of stick to the sketch and even use the same chipboard pieces :):):):)

So its a little different for me but on the same hand I wanted to create a fun layout as its a photo of my boys enjoying their lollipops that their Nana gave them a couple of Christmas's ago now! Yes I am still trying to catch up on photos from way back then!

"Hip Holiday"




Lots of texture on this layout, glitter, Shimmerz, beads, texture and crackle paste, inks and mists. It was quite fun to put together!

 






All sketch rules and details can be found on the Blue Fern Studios Blog HERE.

Have a great day and happy crafting!
xo


2 comments:

  1. Oh yes it is a busy time of the year for me too.. it is sort of the lull before the storm this week, and next week i start to write down the shopping list and think of the cooking and then the next week the cooking starts!! hehe! I am sure you can relate.. love your layout.. that gingerbread house is so cute.. and precious photo too.. and all the pretty details just make this another truly beautiful layout! I hope your family are all well.. we are here.. school holidays too!! enjoy the rest of the week.. (just realized it is thursday already.. not much week left!!!hehe!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun sketch and my, what a stunning layout!!

    ReplyDelete