Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Blue Fern Studio Projects


Hi everyone :)

I have two new projects to share with you today using lots of gorgeous Blue Fern Studios products.

For my 1st layout I have chosen to use some Ombre Dreams papers...so so gorgeous! I have used Charlotte's Dream as the background paper with the Calling Cards as my layers.

"Baby Blues"


I have used the Roman Clock Set - Small and teamed it up with the gorgeous Tattered Butterlies and the word Baby from the Baby Words Set.



I have used lots of mists and inks to blend and tone my chipboard peices in to the colours of my photo and papers.




Products Used:
Paper: Omber Dreams - Charlotte's Dreams & Calling Cards
Chipboard: Roman Clock Set - Small, Tattered Butterflies, Baby


My 2nd project I decided to start with a plain white sheet of cardstock as I wanted to use the Number Grid - Large to be the focus of my layout.

"Smile"


Paper layers behind the photo are from the Sanctuary Collection.  I love that saying that is found on one of the Calling Cards.



I love these peices of chipboard from the Picture Perfect Collection..they are perfect for a fun layout.  I have again used many mists and inks with water to push the colour around on the chipboard.  




Products Used:
Paper: Sanctuary Collection
Chipboard: Number Grid - Large, Smile, Picture Perfect, Negatives from the Jumbo Rings Panel



Hope you enjoyed my projects...
See you next month and happy scrapping!

Melinda :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Min, I hope you had a lovely Easter! These two layouts are stunning.. oh wow.. just love the colors and the chippies and the flowers and beautiful photos too.. I hope your week is going well!!

    ReplyDelete