Monday, April 13, 2015

Flying Unicorn April KOM Projects



Hi there everyone,

Just have a couple of projects to share with you that I created using the April KOM from Flying Unicorn. I have also created a little tutorial on how I created the background for this layout. Please see the Flying Unicorn blog for all those details :)

"XOXO"



Everything on this layout was included in the KOM as well as bits from the add ons. I absolutely loved the 2 different Lindy's Stamp Gang mists were included.


So different for me to create something with these colour tones but I loved how it turned out.







And here is a cute card I made from bits of the Small Art Big Passion kit.






Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have a great week!
Hugs
xo


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think your layout is absolutely gorgeous! I love the textures, flowers and, especially, the shades of blues. The photo is so very adorable. Thanks for sharing. Oops, I forgot to mention how beautiful your card is as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you create.. such pretty creations.. love the layout.. those colors are amazing.. and love all the flowers.. and love the card too.. it is gorgeous... I hope you have a great week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete