Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Flying Unicorn April KOM Projects


Hi again :)

I have a couple of more projects to share with you that I created using the Flying Unicorn KOM.

"Today"



Just loved the beautiful turquoise and blue's that came in this kit...perfect for my little men :) I have added some Prima flowers to this layout there weren't part of the kit.







And a card I made.  We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary today so I made this card for my wonderful husband.

Today, Tomorrow, Always and Forever



A few Manorhouse flowers were added here as well.


Have a great day!
Hugs xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what an adorable layout and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! And your layout is gorgeous! I love all the shades of blue! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete